Thursday, March 31, 2005

[geek][gadget] iPod Shuffle: Eat'cher heart out!

For those of you who object to the, well, sterile[*] qualities of Apple's iPod designs, take heart: the PEZ(r) MP3 player is on it's way! I'm feeling compelled to buy one of his earlier products - I hope this takes off for him. I'm torn between this one: and this one: * Yeah, yeah, I know: clean lines, quality engineering, blah, blah, blah, wank, wank, wank... I love the UI on the iPod: that all-in-one controller is a beautiful thing. They're still boring to look at. ;-) [back] Catgories: ; ;

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The iPod is perfect in its simplicity. How is it possible that you cannot see this??

4/03/2005 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

sigh...

Simple is as simple does, I guess...

4/03/2005 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home