Wednesday, September 28, 2005

[geek] TIME interview... *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

Actually, make this uber-geek: TIME has an interview with both Neil Gaiman and Joss Whedon. At the same time. In the same interview. Am I babbling yet? Oh yeah, the linky-thingy... It's here. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to squeal like a schoolgirl. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *ahem* Thank you, I'm much better now. I think. But enough about me: both Gaiman and Whedon have movies opening this Friday... Gaiman's MirrorMask isn't coming to Seattle until next week, and even then it'll be playing at one of the art houses; Whedon's Serenity is opening in lots of venues and is probably the best-marketed film for a failed TV show I've ever seen ;-) I can't wait for either of them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home