Tuesday, October 25, 2005

[politics] This is standing up?

I'm want to scream. I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum. Why? Well, let's see... I know that Daily Kos isn't a fair sampling of Democrats, but I do think that as site membership has increased, the sentiments expressed there have been become more and more representative of the Democratic Party overall. Let's review the majority reaction to recent events on that site, shall we? 1. Observing the 2,000th US military fatality in Iraq: "Oh, we don't want to do that - that'd be exploitive..." 2. Observing Rosa Parks death to point out the GOP's hypocrisy on racial issues: "Oh, we don't want to do that - that'd be exploitive..." So may I ask... What the fuck do you want to react to? Or are you just going to hope that Fitzgerald's indictments bring down the Bush White House so you can spend 2006 and 2008 going "Well, we didn't get indicted, they did.". And these people wonder why there are voters out there who don't see any difference between the 2 parties...

2 Comments:

Blogger Don Durito said...

Hi. Just came across your blog via BooMan Tribune. I share your sentiments regarding the Dem party. Every once in a while I post up similar sorts of rants on mine.

10/25/2005 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

Thanks for stopping by - checking out your profile & blog, it seems we probably have more in common than just politics...

10/26/2005 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home