Friday, May 05, 2006

[music][random] Friday random 10: "Who shall I say is calling?" edition

So, like, I just figured that you don't actually need an MP3 player to do this? And, like, I was thinking? That I wanted to, like, try this 'random 10' thing? Because, like, everyone else is doing it? And then I said, like, I have media players installed on my PC that have, like, 'shuffle mode'? So, then, like, omigod! why not? *ahem* No, I'm not a creature of the 80s. Not at all. 1. Who By Fire - COIL 2. Har Hou - :zoviet*france: 3. New Mass - Will 4. East Taunts West :zoviet*france: Torch - The Sisters of Mercy 5. Spellbound - Siouxsie & The Banshees 6. Summer Babe [Winter Version] - Pavement 7. Breathe - Ministry 8. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division 9. Of These, Hope (Reprise) - Peter Gabriel 10.Disappearer - Sonic Youth ** Bonus! ** 11. Ocean Size - Jane's Addiction Unless I'm actually in the mood to listen to early experimental ambient electronica, 2 tracks by :zoviet*france: is 1 track too much (sometimes it's 2 tracks too much - I've gotta be in the mood.)... I hit "Next Track". And about that whole 'creature of the 80s' thing? Yeah, I lied. So what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home