Thursday, June 23, 2005

[politics] Fuck. You. Karl.

Liberals saw the savagery of the 9/11 attacks and wanted to prepare indictments and offer therapy and understanding for our attackers. Conservatives saw the savagery of 9/11 and the attacks and prepared for war. Conservatives saw what happened to us on 9/11 and said we will defeat our enemies. Liberals saw what happened to us and said we must understand our enemies.
Understand this, you fat fuck. You want savage? Look in the fucking mirror: your man has killed how many thousands of civilian Iraqis? Look at your paleolithic-theocon allies trying to go all Savonarola on us. Kiss my hairy white ass, Mr. Rove: I already understand. I understand that your boss is sinking in the polls. I understand that Iraq is now the world's largest terrorist training facility. I understand that you've lied to us from the beginning of this war. I understand. You're in no position to question my sympathies. [On a less satisfying but far more pragmatic note: I fired off email to McDermott, Murray & Cantwell asking them to denounce Rove's remarks in the strongest possible terms. As I understand it, the White House is standing behind Rove's remarks.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

Great rant. :)

6/30/2005 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger protected static said...

Thankee, kind sar...

6/30/2005 09:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home