Friday, May 26, 2006

[geek][random] Busy, busy, busy...

I've moved the blog to a new host, and changed my blogging software from Blogger to WordPress. As a result of this change, over the next couple of yours, protectedstatic.com will stop pointing to this site and will instead mirror the new site... Please update your bookmarks from this blogspot URL to protectedstatic.com. If you're following this site through an RSS feed, the new feed's URL is http://www.blog.protectedstatic.com/?feed=rss2. I've got a feedburner feed out there as well that I'll need to either delete or update... That hasn't happened yet. I'll be leaving this site up on blogspot as an archive for as long as Google/Blogger allows it. As a final housekeeping act, commenting should now be turned off for this URL. There are already enough derelict sites that serve as spam magnets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home