Thursday, April 28, 2005

[geek][politics] Goodbye, Mr. Smith

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us, and copyrighted by Warner Bros. among others, I'm sure...

Okay, not that Mr. Smith... Howzabout Brad Smith, Microsoft's General Counsel who is directly responsible for this FUBAR'd situation with HB 1515? Yeah, I'll take his head on a stick for $400, Alex. It appears as if Mr. Smith can't keep his stories straight (as it were):
It's funny how both sides, the gays and the evil pastor, seem to agree on one thing - Microsoft General Counsil Brad Smith is the bad guy in this whole affair. He's the one who supposedly told both that he had just recently changed Microsoft's position on the bill to "neutral" partly as a result of pressure from the preacher. Amazing how numerous witnesses at separate meetings with Smith supposedly got the story wrong but SMITH got it right in both cases. Oh but there's more...
Indeed there is more. Lots more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane Hamsher said...

Yeah, if I wasn't firmly in the Apple camp before, I sure am now.

Bastards.

4/29/2005 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger protected static said...

Unfortunately, my livelihood explicitly depends upon their corporate largesse... and the dev skills I've acquired for the past decade+ are all Windows-centric. But yeah, that largely sums up my feelings at this point.

4/29/2005 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home